Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Place Scan

"Experiencing Space" Workshop
Susanna Recchia
Feb. 4-5, 2008

Sitting at the corner of the room with the divider of the board.
Attempting to get a little bit of isolation, with the sense of concentration.

The large window attracts all my attention with all kinds of movements:
cars, clouds, trees, people, birds...

It seems like all the noises in the room are gone,
only the smell from my coffee has reached to my brain.

Trying so hard to observe the beautiful view,
capturing the small details within the window frame.

Things keep changing, the cloudes are constantly moving...
None of the moving "objects" stay at one position,
their shapes evovle from point to point.

Writing down the numerous tiny details of the image becomes impossible.
Things get to blur... blurring...blurred...
All I can see is the bright light,
it is getting very bright that I start to close my eyes...

No comments: